Quimby Oak has an outstanding library and media center containing a wide variety of books, audio-visual materials, and other equipment.
|Monday||8 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||8 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.|
About LeyVa Library
Students check out one book per week. Due dates are always the day before they come to the library with their class for check-out. All students are encouraged to come to the library before 8 a.m. if they want to exchange or return their book(s) before their next class check-out.
Textbooks and Library Books
Students are responsible for the use and care of all textbooks issued to them. They are also responsible for any library books they check out. Students and their parents/guardians are financially responsible for lost or damaged books (Education Code 48904). Please be aware of this and take care of them appropriately. Library books should be returned on or before their due dates.
LeyVa library has desktop computers that students can use during their class checkout times. If your child needs to take an AR test they are welcome to use these computers during their scheduled library time.
- Visit the website esdlib.follettdestiny.com(opens in new window/tab)
- Click on your school's name
- Click on "Log in" (top right corner)
- Enter your student ID number for both the username and password, click on "Log in"
- From here you can search the catalog and place books on hold.
(Please ignore the message that will pop up. The system thinks you are at school every day and you are not right now. See #6 below)
- Your School Library Media Assistant will contact you when books are ready for you to pick up at school.