Enrollment and Registration
Thank you for your interest in Evergreen School District (ESD) schools. Students residing in the ESD are assigned an elementary and a middle school based on their home address. Enrollment at the school of residence is on a first come, first served basis.*
Registration for the 2021-2022 school year is now open. Please follow the instructions below to register.
New Student Registration
- Find your school
Use the School Locator to locate your home school of residence.
- Determine grade level
Look up your child’s grade level according to birthdate
- Collect documents**
- Print and complete the following documents** (Physicians signature required.)
- Oral Health Assessment Form (PDF)
- Tuberculosis (TB) Risk Assessment School Entry Form (PDF)
- Health Exam Form (required within 18 months of entering 1st grade)
- Register online
- There are multiple components to the online registration form. You will be able to save your progress and continue at a later time.
- You will have the ability to upload images of the required documents gathered in steps 3 and 4.
- Completing the online registration does not officially enroll your student.
- Click on the appropriate button below to begin the online registration process.
**Take a picture or scan these documents to upload during online registration (Step 5).
- Transitional Kindergarten Registration Requirements
- Kindergarten Registration Requirements
- Residency Verification
- Required Immunizations
- Spanish Dual Language Immersion Program
- Transfers: School Choice Transfer Request / Interdistrict Transfer Request
- Contact My School of Residence Front Office
Our online registration link can be accessed through a smart phone or computer. If you are unable to access our online link to register online, please contact Amy Shaffer or Jessica Villalobos at the district office (408-270-6800) for further assistance.
*Every attempt will be made to place new students at their school of residence. However, the district cannot guarantee such placement and reserves the right to overflow students to other schools within ESD as necessary when a grade-level enrollment capacity is reached. Any student overflowed to a school other than their school of residence will be provided transportation from their school of residence and back. Overflowed students will return to their school of residence the following school year or as space becomes available.